WHO ARE WE?
Buckeye Residential Solutions provides personalized care, support and services for individuals with developmental disabilities, in home, or at our facility. We take pride in helping individuals with personalized care, support, and services.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH US?
At Buckeye Residential Solutions, you are not just an employee- you truly are part of a family. Our organization was founded on integrity and values, and we strive to make each day better. Although you will technically be “working,” the days can feel more like a fun day with friends than being at a job. You will be playing a critical role in the lives of individuals with developmental disabilities, and you will end each day knowing you made a difference. Aside from a fun, rewarding environment, you can also expect:
- Competitive compensation (including a sign-on bonus)!
- Medical benefits for full time employees
- 401k matching
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Ongoing training and support to ensure you feel prepared and confident in your role
- Career advancement opportunities
You will provide quality support services to clients served by Buckeye Residential Solutions that enhance their physical, emotional, intellectual, vocational, communication, and social skills according to the individual’s needs, abilities, and choices. You will also be expected to maintain accurate records as required by Buckeye Residential Solutions and any other governing agency such as ODDD, ODHS, and County Case Management.
- Follow established policies and procedures set by the agency.
- Assist clients with meeting objectives of their Individual Service Plans.
- Monitor and ensure the client’s safety, health, and welfare.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for the client.
- Always maintain the highest standard of conduct and courtesy in dealing with clients, their family, the staff, and the community. Promote positive interaction.
- Attend and participate in scheduled staff meetings, designated training and in-service sessions.
- Assist clients as needed with:
- Health care and personnel hygiene
- Meal Preparations and shopping
- Household tasks such as cleaning and laundry
- Recreation, social and leisure time skills
- Transportation as required
Other Duties as assigned.
- While we make every effort to accommodate your schedule needs, hours are based on the client needs.
- You will be required to work shifts every other weekend.
- Job will require sitting, standing, bending, lifting, pushing, and pulling, intermittently.
- No job-related experience necessary!
- 18 years or older.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- If you are in the process of obtaining your HS Diploma or GED, please contact us for potential opportunities.
- Must possess a valid, current driver’s license.
- Ability to complete and pass a background check per company standards.
- Positive attitude with the desire to help others.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email email@example.com